On-Site, On-Demand iPhone Repairs in Winnipeg
Book Your Repair Online
Click the link below and provide us with the details for your device repair and book your repair.
TEKU Technician Arrives and Repairs Your Device On The Spot
Track your technician through the entire process and get your phone fixed right in front of you.
Review Your TEKU Service
Leave a review for your specific TEKU technician - let us know what worked and what didn't - we are always looking to improve!
On-site, on-demand phone and tablet repair has made it’s way to Winnipeg! TEKU offers the most convenient, cost-effective and professional mobile repair service.
iPhone Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6 Screen Replacement – $129.99
- iPhone 6 Plus Screen Replacement – $149.99
- iPhone 6S Screen Replacement – $199.99
- iPhone 6S Plus Screen Replacement – $229.99
- iPhone SE Screen Replacement – $119.99
- iPhone 5S Screen Replacement – $109.99
- iPhone 5C Screen Replacement – $109.99
- iPhone 5 Screen Replacement – $104.99
Call (204) 808-7864 & Book Your Repair Today!
iPad Screen Replacement
- iPad 2 Screen Replacement – $89.99
- iPad 3/4 Screen Replacement – $99.99
- iPad Air Screen Replacement – $119.99
- iPad Air 2 Screen Replacement – $179.99
- iPad Mini 1/2 Screen Replacement – $109.99
- iPad Mini 3 Screen Replacement – $129.99
- iPad Mini 4 Screen Replacement – $289.99
- All iPhone Battery Replacements – $79.99
- All iPad Battery Replacements – $89.99
- Samsung/LG/Android – $89.99
- All iPhone Home Button Replacement – $79.99
- All iPad Home Buttons – $89.99
Charging Port Replacement
- iPhone Charging Port Replacement – $79.99
- iPad Charging Port Replacement – $89.99
- Android Charging Port Replacements – $CALL
- $69.99 up front – $29.99 additional if successful
LG Phone Repair
- G3 Screen Repair – $149.99
- G4 Screen Repair – $169.99
- G5 Screen Repair – $199.99
Samsung Galaxy Repairs
- S4 Screen Replacement – $179.99
- S5 Neo Screen Replacement – $279.99
- S5 Screen Replacement – $269.99
- S6 Edge Screen Replacement – $339.99
- S6 Screen Replacement – $309.99
- S7 Screen Replacement – $299.99
- S7 Edge Screen Replacement – $429.99
Samsung Note Screen Replacement
- Note 2 Screen Replacement – $CALL
- Note 3 Screen Replacement – $239.99
- Note 4 Screen Replacement – $269.99
- Note 5 Screen Replacement – $329.99
Quality Preowned & Unlocked iPhones
iPhone 4/4S Starting From $89
iPhone 5 Starting From $169
iPhone 5C Starting From $199
iPhone 5S Starting From $249
iPhone 6 Starting From $549
iPhone 6S Starting From $649
iPhone 6+ Starting From $749
iPhone 6S+ Starting From $909
Updated Repair Pricing- All Prices INCLUDE Taxes
We make every effort to keep our pricing competitive and up to date. Most of the common repairs can be done the same day, if not within a few hours however this depends on our overall workload.
All service and parts installed are covered by our extensive six month warranty so you can rest easy knowing we stand behind every screen and battery we replace.
If your issue isn’t listed please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (204) 808-7864 and we’d be glad to answer your questions and help you out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ABOUT WATER DAMAGE?
While nothing is guaranteed with water damage we have brought some devices back from their water grave. We charge a $20 basic cleaning fee, and $50 if device is fixed. The process takes 1-2 days on average. Again, unfortunately no warranties or guarantees on this solution as degrees of moisture and water damage can vary so much.
MY SCREEN ISN’T BROKEN OR CRACKED BUT I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!
Often times you may drop your phone by accident and cause the ribbon cable on the interior to become dislodged. You may still hear notifications like text messages and calls, but touch functionality does not work. We can fix this by either re-connecting your display or replacing it altogether if necessary. Either way it’s certainly not the end of the world and we can get your phone fixed in relatively short time period.
I’M CALLING PEOPLE BUT THEY CAN’T HEAR ME UNLESS I USE SPEAKER PHONE
This is a common problem with the internal microphone of most iPhone 4 and 5 devices and can be solved by replacing the microphone component itself. While not as easy a repair as a battery or cracked screen replacement, we do have the part in stock and can get it done the same day (in most cases). Our best recommendation is to bring in your iPhone and let us have a look.